Bulgarian Ruling Party Picks Speaker to Run in Presidential RaceBy
Gerb names Tsetska Tsacheva as presidential candidate
Premier Borissov says election is vote of confidence in Gerb
Bulgaria’s Gerb, the party of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, nominated Tsetska Tsacheva, the parliament speaker, to run for president in the Nov. 6 election in the Balkan country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders