Hungarians Vote on Rejecting EU Refugee Quotas Amid Low TurnoutBy
Orban says vote binding even if turnout misses 50% threshold
Polls suggest ‘no’ vote to quotas likely; voting ends 7 p.m.
Hungarians are voting on whether to reject European Union quotas for hosting refugees, with turnout in the referendum Prime Minister Viktor Orban called to solidify his power base trailing the pace of a previous plebiscite.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day