Fortunes of Dollar Will Turn on Whether Jobs Report Sways FedBy and
Greenback has weakened this year as traders watch central bank
Economists project U.S. employment rose 170,000 in September
It would take a blow-out jobs report next week to get the dollar to move out of its slump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020