Deutsche Bank’s Woes Put $2 Trillion of Bonds Beyond ECB’s ReachBy
Haven demand makes more sovereign debt ineligible for QE
German 10-year bund yields fall for third straight week
The troubles of Deutsche Bank AG are making European Central Bank President Mario Draghi’s job more complicated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster