Corn Advances as USDA Report Shows Stockpiles Trailing ForecastBy and
Soybean inventories also were smaller than forecast in survey
Livestock producers boosted use of corn in feed last quarter
Corn futures gained the most in four weeks after a U.S. government report showed stockpiles trailed analyst estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash