Spain Announces Fiscal Measures to Rein in Public DeficitBy and
Government moves to tackle regional budgets, corporate tax
Spain missed deadline to approve budget for 2017 amid impasse
Spain’s caretaker government announced steps to tackle the country’s deficit as it missed a deadline to approve a 2017 budget because of a nine-month political deadlock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day