Shenzhen Property Triples Leaving New York, Tokyo in Dust: ChartBy
In China’s booming property market, some of the loftiest gains are found in the southern city of Shenzhen. Over the past five years, prices have tripled in the business hub that borders Hong Kong even as officials have tried to deter speculation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline