Romania Keeps Record-Low Rates, Eases Reserve RequirementsBy and
Decision matches forecasts of all 19 economists in survey
Central bank trims minimum FX reserve requirements to 10%
Romania’s central bank kept borrowing costs unchanged for an 11th meeting and eased lenders’ minimum reserves requirements as it looks beyond the longest bout of deflation since communism and begins discussing how to address the nation’s surging economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock