Philips Said to Be in Talks to Sell Lumileds to Apollo GlobalBy and
Company scrapped Chinese deal in January on regulatory issues
Other private equity firms said to have dropped out of talks
Royal Philips NV is in talks to sell its Lumileds lighting-components division to Apollo Global Management LLC after scrapping a plan to sell the business for $2.8 billion earlier this year amid regulatory concerns, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Even a $31 Million Hack Couldn't Keep Bitcoin Down
- Asia's Richest Banker Spots a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity
- Millions of Patients Face Pain and Withdrawal as Opioid Prescriptions Plummet