Murders and Million Dollar Ransom Demands: How War Affected ColombiansBy
Colombia holds plebiscite Sunday on peace deal with guerrillas
Half a century of violence has touched nearly every Colombian
Colombians vote Sunday on whether to accept a peace deal under which Marxist guerrillas hand over their weapons to the United Nations in return for seats in Congress, agricultural reform and reduced punishment for crimes. Polls indicate they will approve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day