Mexico Finance Head Assured on Debt Plan Even With Rate RiseBy and
Meade expects S&P, Moody’s will maintain Mexico’s credit grade
Currency commission has found peso market sufficiently liquid
Mexican Finance Minister Jose Antonio Meade said he’s confident that increases in the key interest rate and the decline in the nation’s currency will have no more than a marginal effect on the nation’s debt level and fiscal balance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders