LBMA Said to Enter Talks With Autilla, Boat on Gold PlatformBy
‘No agreements have been signed,’ says Crowell, the LBMA’s CEO
London is seeking to modernize its $5 trillion gold market
The London Bullion Market Association has started negotiations with two financial technology firms to create a trading platform for precious metals, according to two people with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards