Hong Kong Stock Selloff Pares Best Quarterly Advance Since 2009By
Financial shares decline amid concern about Deutsche Bank
Sands China, Tencent rallies helped lift gauge since June
Hong Kong stocks slumped, trimming the benchmark index’s best quarterly performance in seven years, as concern about the health of Germany’s biggest lender spurred declines in financial companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap