Cognizant Tumbles as President Leaves Amid InvestigationBy
Coburn abruptly resigns post after twenty years at company
Internal probe reviewing payments at some facilities in India
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. tumbled the most in more than four years after a key executive left abruptly amid revelations of an internal investigation into whether some payments in India violated the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster