CNO Falls as Botched Risk-Transfer Forces Halt of BuybacksBy
Insurer ends Beechwood deal, bringing back long-term care risk
Company filed lawsuit against Beechwood executives Thursday
CNO Financial Group Inc. fell in New York trading after the company ended a risk-transfer agreement with a reinsurer tied to embattled hedge fund Platinum Partners, taking a loss on the terminated deal and suspending share buybacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks