Canada Board Diversity Proposal Said to Affect 600 TSX CompaniesBy
Bill C-25 designed to support representation of women
Government official gives briefing on proposed changes
About 40 percent of corporations listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange will be required to identify the gender composition of their boards and to make public their diversity policies under a proposed new law, a Canadian government official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting