Australia’s Woolworths Mulls Offers for Its Gas Station BusinessBy
Supermarket chain operates more than 500 outlets with Caltex
Caltex nearing final stages of deal, The Australian says
Australian supermarket chain Woolworths Ltd. has received offers to buy its gas station business and is still weighing whether to keep or sell the unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster