Amundi, Poste Italiane Said Leading Bids for UniCredit’s PioneerBy , , and
Amundi SA and a venture including Poste Italiane SpA are the front-runners to acquire UniCredit SpA’s Pioneer Global Asset Management SpA unit after the Italian bank shortlisted bidders for the asset manager, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards