Yellen Pledges Diversity at Fed Amid Search for Atlanta ChiefBy
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen, under fire in recent months for the lack of diversity among the central bank’s senior officials, said the Fed is committed to bringing more minorities into its leadership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day