Xi’s $420 Billion China Rail Push Lures First Private InvestmentBloomberg News
Fosun Group to buy controlling stake in $6.9 billion venture
Geely also a partner in Zhejiang high-speed rail project
China’s Fosun Group will be the first private company to operate an inter-city rail service on the mainland as President Xi Jinping’s $420 billion spending drive to modernize the nation’s transportation network lures investors to a sector that’s been controlled by the state until now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap