U.K. Pension Deficits Fall From Record as Challenge RemainsBy
Defined-benefit plans have 690 billion-pound funding gap: PwC
Low bond yields cut returns as firms consider closing funds
U.K. company pension deficits fell by 20 billion pounds ($26 billion) in September but remained close to the previous month’s record high of 710 billion pounds, a study showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States