Trudeau Set to Tap Canada Budget Reserves Amid Dismal GrowthBy
Government preparing for next budget as outlook deteriorates
Latest projections show C$50 billion less output over 2 years
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s fiscal leeway is shrinking just as demands for spending are beginning to mount.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting