Top Philippine Diplomat Assures U.S. After Duterte Drills RemarkBy
Duterte had indicated upcoming military drills would be last
Foreign Secretary says president was referring to joint patrol
The Philippines has no plans to end joint military exercises with the U.S., the country’s top diplomat said, despite President Rodrigo Duterte’s comments that upcoming maritime drills would be the last.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks