SNC-Lavalin Drops Most in More Than Year as Profit Goal CutBy
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. fell the most in almost 14 months after Canada’s biggest engineering and construction company reduced its forecast for 2016 profit because of cost overruns on two oil and gas projects in the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant