Rise of Shadow Banks Is Amplifying Monetary Policy, IMF SaysBy
Shadow banks tend to adjust balance sheets faster, IMF says
Risk taking playing growing role in monetary policy: IMF
The growing role of shadow banks in the global financial system is enhancing the potency of monetary policy, according to the International Monetary Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock