Renewable Miracle Is Real Deal as Chile Counters DoomsayersBy
Companies will fulfill investment pledges: energy minister
Energy Minister Maximo Pacheco spoke in interview in Santiago
Chilean Energy Minister Maximo Pacheco dismissed concern that soaring investment in renewable energy and tumbling electricity prices were too good to be true.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States