Brazilian Stock Decline Led by Itau as Valuations Seen PriceyBy
Lender contributes most to decline after three-day rally
Investor optimism gives way to caution on political outlook
Brazil’s Ibovespa dropped for the first time in three days as lender Itau Unibanco Holding SA tumbled after reaching its highest valuation in three weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock