OPEC ‘Capitulation’ Leaves Obstacles for U.S. Shale DrillersBy and
U.S. oil prices and shale company shares rise another day
Roughnecks in Midland aren’t popping champagne corks yet
OPEC finally blinked in its two-year price war with U.S. oil producers. Whether that translates into a financial victory for the American shale industry remains to be seen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders