Locals on Sidelines as Foreigners Reap S. Africa Debt RewardBy
Yields on bonds are highest among investment-rated countries
Local pension funds hold least government debt since 2013
South Africa is looking better from the outside than the inside, judging by the behavior of bond investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses