U.K. Plans to Outdo Neighbors on MiFID While Heading to EU ExitBy
FCA issues tough proposals on the uses of investment research
Ashurst’s Cant says FCA plan amounts to gold-plating EU rules
The U.K. is planning to surpass its neighbors in imposing tough new rules on investment research, even as the country heads for the European exit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting