Deutsche Bank Faces No Hurdle to Move Huaxia Proceeds, SAFE SaysBloomberg News
Foreign exchange regulator says it supports ‘compliant’ deal
Deutsche Bank is selling $3.9 billion stake in Huaxia Bank Co.
Deutsche Bank AG faces no hurdle to move proceeds from the sale of its $3.9 billion stake in a Chinese bank offshore, China’s foreign exchange regulator said, denying that efforts to limit capital outflows are creating a potential headache for the German bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day