Cybersecurity Flaws at FDA Put Health Data at Risk, GAO SaysBy
87 weaknesses in FDA’s systems include lack of firewalls
Agency needs a complete risk assessment, report says
Computer systems at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration are riddled with weaknesses that make confidential, personal health information vulnerable to potential hackers, a government watchdog said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline