Chinese Bank Sanctioned by Fed Over Money-Laundering SafeguardsBy
Agricultural Bank agrees to boost Bank Secrecy Act protections
Lender sued earlier this year by whistle-blower in New York
Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. has been ordered by the Federal Reserve to overhaul its protections against money laundering to address “significant deficiencies,” the U.S. regulator said in a statement Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap