Cattle Market Beefs Up Trading With Online Deals From AuctionBy
Department of Agriculture to add Fed Cattle Exchange data
Shift to ‘enhance depth’ of price discovery, agency says
The U.S. Department of Agriculture will include cattle transactions from a private online auction to bolster price discovery in cash markets amid industry dismay with wide swings in futures markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020