Inflation’s on Its Way Back After OPEC Curb, Bond Market SignalsBy and
U.K. 10-year break-even rate rises to highest since July 2015
OPEC announcement triggered oil’s biggest jump since April
Bond investors raised their expectations for inflation in the U.S. and U.K. after OPEC’s deal to cut crude output for the first time since 2008 renewed expectations of higher energy costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020