Boeing Said Nearing $6.7 Billion Qatar Air Deal for 787, 777By , , and
Qatar Airways said to mull at least 30 long-range jetliners
Order would include both 787 Dreamliners and 777s, people say
Boeing Co. is nearing an agreement with Qatar’s flagship airline for a multibillion-dollar commercial jet order, following U.S. approval of a long-stalled sale of F-15 fighter jets to the Persian Gulf nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt