Aspen Sinks to Four-Month Low as Volumes Surge After Glaxo SellsBy
Glaxo sold 6.2% stake in South African drugmaker at discount
About 4 million shares traded, or 3.1 times 3-month daily avg
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd. shares slumped to the lowest in more than four months and trading volumes surged after the U.K.’s GlaxoSmithKline Plc said it has disposed of the final portion of its stake in Africa’s largest generic drugmaker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant