Vitol Chief Says OPEC Freeze at Today’s Levels Not Good EnoughBy and
Producers may need to tighten further to push up price: Taylor
Crude seen moving closer to $55 a barrel by end of next year
A move by the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries to freeze output won’t be sufficient to buoy the market, according to the world’s largest independent oil trader.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks