Korean Court Rejects Arrest-Warrant Request for Lotte ChiefBy
Prosecutors sought arrest on embezzlement allegations
Corruption investigation uncertain with court’s decision
A South Korean court rejected a request by prosecutors to arrest Lotte Group Chairman Shin Dong-bin on embezzlement charges, setting back one of the country’s biggest corruption probes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders