Silver ETFs Surge to Record in Bet on Industrial Demand: ChartBy
Silver is looking shinier than ever, at least in the eyes of exchange-traded fund investors. Holdings in ETFs backed by the metal climbed to the highest since they were created about a decade ago, helped by an improving outlook for the U.S. economy and Chinese manufacturing. Industrial use accounts for more than half of the metal’s demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap