Stocks Fall as Deutsche Bank Woes Roil Lenders; Treasuries ClimbBy , , and
U.S. oil tops $47 as gains extended after OPEC freeze deal
Most Asian index futures retreat amid banking stock selloff
Stocks fell, while Treasuries climbed as mounting concern over Deutsche Bank AG’s finances roiled global lenders. Oil extended its surge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas