Mexico’s Refinery Output Slides as Government Opens Fuel MarketBy
Pemex’s six refineries are operating at 51% of capacity
State producer seeking to sell stakes as budget shrinks
Mexico’s refineries, already operating at barely half of capacity, are facing more headwinds in the form of competition from imported fuel and a falling maintenance budget for 2017.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt