Lagarde Calls for Loose Policy, Says Trade Curbs MalpracticeBy and
Policy makers have more space than believed, Lagarde says
Global recovery remains weak and uncertain, IMF chief says
International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde said advanced economies should keep monetary policy loose to boost the fragile recovery, and she described barriers that curb trade as “economic malpractice."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap