JPMorgan’s Raghavan Sees Brexit ‘Pandemonium’ Without TransitionBy
Full EU market access and lengthy transition key objectives
No rival hub to London will emerge after Brexit, Raghavan Says
A senior executive at JPMorgan Chase & Co. called on U.K. and European regulators to strike an interim agreement to allow banks in London to continue to provide services across the EU on broadly similar terms beyond the end of the two-year negotiation period for a Brexit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline