JA Solar Withdraws From EU Minimum Solar Pricing AgreementBy
Commission’s minimum price doesn’t reflect market, says JA
Panels exported to EU will be made outside JA’s China plant
JA Solar Holdings Co., the fourth largest maker of solar modules, opted out of an European Union program that spares them from paying tariffs in exchange for agreeing to a minimum price-floor for their products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting