Indian Exchange Grapples With Technology Divide Among CustomersBy and
40% of volume in India is HFT, highest in developing world
Regulator asked exchange to look into claims of unfairness
The head of India’s largest stock exchange, which is facing questions about whether the fastest traders have an unfair advantage, said it’s a challenge to balance the needs of investors with vastly different technological capabilities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock