Hong Kong Stocks Erase Losses in Late Trade as Casinos AdvanceBloomberg News
Postal Bank climbs after world’s biggest IPO since 2014
Mainland investors to buy Hong Kong on yuan concern: Jingxi
Hong Kong stocks erased the day’s losses in late trading, with gambling companies and a supplier to Apple Inc. leading the advance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks