Hong Kong Faces Strife Without Popular Leader, Lawmaker SaysBy and
Potential contender for top job speaks at Bloomberg forum
Spars with activist-turned-legislator over political system
A potential contender for Hong Kong’s top leadership post warned that the government risked “serious problems” if the city’s next chief executive lacked broader credibility with the public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards