Enron’s India Relic Comes Back to Life With Record LNG PurchasesBy
Dabhol to receive first LNG cargo after monsoon by Sept. 29
GAIL to import a record 25 LNG shipments at Dabhol in FY17
Ratnagiri Gas & Power Pvt., which took over the Indian power plant and liquefied natural gas terminal of defunct Enron Corp. called Dabhol Power Co., plans to use the facility to import record LNG volumes in the year to March 31.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt