Duterte’s Stance on South China Sea Faces Test on Hanoi TripBy and
U.S. and Vietnam hold joint naval training in the area
Duterte ready to discuss South China Sea dispute in talks
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s stance on territorial disputes in the South China Sea will face a fresh international test on Thursday as he meets leaders in Hanoi a day after the U.S. and Vietnam started naval drills in the waters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap